Xin chào! Hallo!

 




Welcome to my blog! My name is Eka Puji Lestari. I'm from UPGRIS, Indonesia. My major is elementary school teacher education. I really like teaching children and I am very enthusiastic about joining the Sea-Teacher program, because by joining the Sea-Teacher program I can get a lot of experience to teach abroad. I can't wait to share my SEA-Teacher experience with you, hope you enjoyed my blog





First Week

Let me tell you about our first week in Vietnam, specifically at Dong Thap University. The first week's activities included campus observation, orientation meeting, welcome meeting and also a tour of Cao Lanh city.

Campus observation

        On the first day, we had the opportunity to tour Dong Thap University. The SEA-Teacher committee showed us all the facilities owned by Dong Thap University ranging from libraries, classrooms, laboratories, sports halls, swimming pools, to theater buildings. All the facilities and learning environment they have are able to improve the quality of student learning.


Tomb garden of the first president Ho Chi Minh's parents

        After touring the campus, in the afternoon, we were invited to visit the tomb garden of the first president Ho Chi Minh's parents. This park is very beautiful and shady because there are so many plants and flowers decorating the park. Mr. Tien was our tour guide at that time, he explained the history of the park and the story of Ho Chi Minh's parents.



Dinner

        After touring the park, we were invited to one of the restaurants for dinner. It was our first time trying Vietnamese food. There were foods with flavors I was already familiar with and there were foods with flavors I had never tried, but it was an interesting and fun experience.



Welcoming Meeting

        The welcome meeting was held on September 13, 2023, from 19:00–21:00 at Lecture Theatre 1, Dong Thap University. At this event, all the students who participated in the Sea Teacher program held a welcome meeting to exchange cultures and introduce each university. What made the event more lively was the welcoming of new Dong Thap University students. Each university performed its culture and continued by giving souvenirs to each Sea Teacher student from Dong Thap University. 

        Meeting 25 other participants from various universities and other countries was a very valuable opportunity. And at the evening of the welcoming meeting, each university presented offerings based on their respective cultures.

Postingan Populer