Teaching Practice

1. Procedures of teaching

In the teaching procedure that I do, I divide into 3 stages there are preparatory section, lesson profer and closing section. Well, I will explain in each part that in the 3 stages all include in the teaching plan that I have made before to be the same and systematic.

              • Preparatory section


Beginning by entering and saying good morning students, then the students answering with “good morning teacher”, then told they to sit down again. After that I checking of attendance and tell the students about the class agreement like sit properly, listen and participate to the discussion and raise your right hand if you want to ask question and clarification. After that we doing some warm up activity which is sing a song together to motivated the students for studying mathematics. After that ask pupils to take out from the bag a mathematic book and prepare everything that will be needed, then the teacher will deliver material that will be delivered with the theme “Triangle - Quadrilateral”. Then teacher defining what triangle- quadrilateral is.

              • Lesson profer








After that, the teacher explains how to find the side polygon, vertices, angles on a triangle - quadrilateral. While the teacher give explanation the students listen teacher explanation. After that teacher give some excercise about triangle - quadrilateral, then some students came forward to answer it. After all the questions have been answered on the board, the teacher gives students the opportunity to ask questions if there are students who do not understand how to find the side polygon, vertices, angles on a triangle - quadrilateral.
              • Clossing activity


After the lesson profer activity the teacher and students summarize together the results lessons learned. Teachers provide feedback/ reflection and review regarding the material that has been developed. After that teacher give a worksheet to measure the extent of students' understanding of the material they have studied.

2. Time management and organizing activities

For each subject it has 45 minutes. I divide it into three parts, namely, the preparatory section (5 minutes), the second part is the lesson profer (20 minutes) and the closing section (15 minutes).

3. Classroom management

To attract student’s attention so that students remain focused, use ppt with bright colors and an attractive appearance with various videos and images so that it is not monotonous. It also ends with a fun quiz so that the evaluation is very enjoyable.

4. Problem solving

The problem I face is that I get 4 different classes when teaching, so there is one class where the students are passive during the teaching and learning process, so I as a teacher must be more active in asking questions, inviting students to be more active during the learning process and making the class atmosphere more fun.


Postingan Populer